Saturday, March 3, 2012

What going on the next week or so?

First, I am a little behind on my post. I have been really busy lately. I just don't have enough time to do all there is to do in this wonderful town. And, it is a wonderful town (not that we can't make it better). I have been busy helping build the set for the Community Theatre Musical, Meet Me in St. Louis. I have also been working on the run crew for the musical. Last night was opening night and I think it went great.

So, what to do? How about going to see the musical I have been working on?

Josh and his crew have been working hard to make this a great show. They have put in countless hours and many late nights doing this. 


If you like the theatre and want more music, Terre Haute has more! The Children's Theatre of Terre Haute will give it to you. I have to admit, I really am sad that I am not going to get to see this show. They did an awesome job on the last show. I think The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley JR. will be so much fun. 


Also, one more musical this weekend. St. Mary of Woods College is doing The Sound of Music

I couldn't find anything on St. Mary's website, so I have put a link to the channel 10 community calendar. There may be more information on the St. Mary of the Woods website, so I am also putting a link to it.  

Coming soon: Interview with Yvette from Modern Charm

Get Out There Terre Haute!

No comments:

Post a Comment