Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coffee Grounds

I am sorry this is a day or so late. I just got busy and lost track of time. Better late than never, someone once said.
This week is yet another business I really enjoy visiting. I have been visiting this business for many years (close to 10 or so). Oh, I don't even think their awesome desserts are mentioned. Mmmmm...chocolate chip cookies and coffee, need I say more? 

What is your name and how are you involved in or with Coffee Grounds?
My name is Pete Wilson and I bought the Grounds six years ago 

Where is your business located?
421 Wabash Ave, Terre Haute, Indiana

What are your hours?
6:30 to midnight mon thru fri and Sat and Sun 8:00 to midnight

If I have a question about your business, how can I contact someone? (ie. Phone, Facebook, Website or email)
www.thecofeegrounds.biz
812-238-9664
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Coffee-Grounds/115905041764236

How long hasCoffee Grounds been in business and how long have you been involved with it?
Been involved for 6 years and been in business for 17 years

What should people who have never heard of your business know?
Very eclectic, bohemian style coffee shop



Why should the people of Terre Haute and surrounding areas come to or support your business?
Because we are locally owned, great products and service.

How can people support your business?
By purchasing our products.

Are you on the present Downtown discount card or would you be interested in being on one in the future?Yes we are on it

Do you have any events plants for 2012?
They will be listed on the events schedule on our web page.

Is your business a member of the Downtown Terre Haute?
Yes

Do you support other Downtown Businesses (directly, indirectly or personally)?
Yes both

Do you have bicycle parking at or near your business?
IDK...about the bike racks
(I can tell you, there is one across the street in front of J-Gumbos)

Do you participate in any downtown events?
Yes
 Do you support it when Downtown streets are blocked for events (such as Blues at the Crossroads, Downtown Block Party, the Altrusa Chili Cook-off or other similar events)?
Yes...

GET OUT THERE TERRE HAUTE

Next week I hope to do a piece on Terre Haute's first pedicab.
That's right Terre Haute is getting a pedicab business!
And yes, there will be a few pictures.
Feel free to send me questions for the pedicab owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment